smallholderwannabe

This blog is mainly a rambling kind of diary of the transition from smallholderwannabe to smallholder.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Missing in action - again

I've been most dreadfully tired recently and struggling to get through what has to be done. No energy left for frivolities like blogging. I'm not sure why I am so tired and just hope that I find a little bit of energy somewhere and preferably sooner rather than later.

Still haven't seen many pictures from my daughter's wedding. I'd rather like to see more....  We've also been to a young friend's wedding. She has been part of our music group at church since she was about 12 and is a wonderful singer and very talented on piano and flute. She is going to live a couple of hundred miles away so we shall miss her - both for herself and for her talents. Her wedding was a lovely day and full of music. I think I have seen more photos of that wedding than of my own daughter's. I shall have to enquire about this!

My husband is busy moderating coursework for the last year (thank you Mr Gove) and also marking some exam papers. The exam board that he works for, likes people who write exam papers to mark some, in order to see things from another perspective. Exam papers are always written several years ahead and it is really interesting to see how thorough exam boards are in making sure there are no mistakes published and that an exam paper is accessible to candidates of every level of ability. But this is definitely busy season with deadlines for one aspect of exams or another looming almost weekly.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Fran said…

    The heat doesn't help the energy levels, but perhaps you should go to the doctors, you may be lacking in iron or something. Wedding photos take forever. Take care of yourself xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home